Intex Supreme Air-Flow Queen Airbed Nylon Flocked with Built-in Electric Pump
- Department:Sporting Goods
- List Price:
- Buy New: $65.46
as of 1/30/2015 12:58 EST details
- You Save: $74.53 (53%)
- Color:Light Gray
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):19.2
- Dimensions (in):21 x 9 x 19
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed's firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer's inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Inflatable queen airbed with built-in electric pump for home use
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams and sturdy construction
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 3-1/2 minutes
- Network of interconnected air cells create luxurious sleeping surface
- 600-pound capacity; measures 60 x 20 x 80 inches (W x H x D)
This revolutionary new airbed is the closest you'll get to a traditional bed! Unique engineering provides the ultimate in comfort for luxurious sleep. The top and the sides of the bed are constructed with a special network of inter-connected air cells that cause the air to flow smoothly and gradually across the sleeping surface for unbelievable comfort and stability. Quality tested 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top and sides with 15 gauge vinyl beams and 16 gauge bottom. Queen-sized mattress is raised 20" from the floor for convenience. Dual chamber construction consists of I-beams in bottom chamber and coil beams in upper chamber that is surrounded on top and sides with a layer of inter-connected air cells to ensure gradual, smooth airflow across the entire surface of the bed. Mattress quickly and easily inflates and deflates with a high-powered built-in electric pump. Inflate both chambers with the touch of a switch and then adjust to any level of firmness for the ultimate in comfort. Inflates in approximately 3 1/2 minutes.
The closest you'll get to a traditional bed without actually buying one, the Intex Air-Flow queen airbed is ideal for travelers who want the comforts of a bed but the convenience of a blow-up mattress. The top and sides of the bed are constructed with a special network of interconnected air cells that cause the air to flow smoothly and gradually across the sleeping surface. The unique engineering creates a luxurious sleeping surface that's comfortable and stable--a dramatic departure from many other inflatable beds. The mattress is also equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top with 15-gauge vinyl beams and 16-gauge sides and bottom for stability. And best of all, the Air-Flow mattress is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere 3-1/2 minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button.
The Air-Flow is raised 20 inches from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable mattresses. And at 60 by 20 by 80 inches (W x H x D), the mattress is an official queen size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Air-Flow queen bed--which offers a capacity of 600 pounds--is a terrific choice whether you're sleeping at the in-law's overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. The mattress comes with an AC power cord and a duffel bag (for storage).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.