Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food and Breast Milk Trays
- Brand:Fresh Baby
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.43
as of 3/14/2014 03:53 EDT details
- You Save: $5.52 (40%)
- Sales Rank:139
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Release Date:August 23, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Freeze baby food or breast milk into single serving cubes
- Reduce waste: defrost only what you need
- No mess, stackable, and dishwasher-safe
- BP-A and phthalate-free
- Made in USA with Biodegradable Plastic
So Easy Storage Trays are specially designed to simplify feedings and reduce waste of baby food or breast milk. Making baby food in quantity once or twice a week is easy and convenient and the Fresh Baby Food Trays make it's even easier.How they work: Simply pour expressed breast milk or pureed baby food in the food safe trays, put them in the freezer and use what you need - when you need it. The neat thing about the trays is that they have covers, so there are no spills, no mess, and no odors. Each So Easy Tray makes 12 pre-portioned servings (cube size varies from ½ ounce to 1 ounce). Breast milk cubes are the perfect answer to many situations. Since cubes defrost quickly, they are great for topping-off bottles, thinning baby food, or just adding a little extra nutrition to your baby's cereal. Thaw what you need - convenience for Mom, Dad, or any caregiver.Making baby food introduces your little one to the flavors of “real” food and will save you money. Using the tried n' true ice cube tray method of making baby food, it will take only 30 minutes per week. Cover, stack, and freeze – it's so easy!The heavy duty construction allows quick release of the frozen food cubes. Simply remove the tray from the freezer, run warm water on the back of the tray, remove the cover, twist the tray and the cubes will pop out. And they are dishwasher-safe, so clean up is a breeze.Material – Made in USA #4 LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) with a biodegradable additive; #2 HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) with a biodegradable additive; FDA-approved food-safe, BP-A, PVC, Phthlates and Plasticizer-Free. Tested to biodegrade 10% in 6 months using ASTMD5511 test. Note: Biodegradable additive does not affect shelf life of trays. Very specific landfill conditions are required to begin the degradation process.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.