Bormioli Rocco Nadia Champagne Flute, Set of 4
- Brand:Bormioli Rocco
- Sales Rank:265,610
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 8.8
- Set of 4 Nadia champagne flutes; 7-1/4-ounce capacity; 8-3/4 inches high
- Crafted from lead-free crystalline glass in an Italian glassworks
- Styling combines stately height with tailored bowl shape and easy elegance
- Coordinates with Nadia stems, tumblers, liqueur glasses, and pitchers
- Dishwasher-safe; washing by hand recommended for best care
Bormioli Rocco's first glassware factory dates back to 1825, but historians say the origins of Bormioli Rocco glass can be traced back to the Middle Ages. Through many technological and financial investments over the years, Bormioli Rocco has grown from a single company into a group of companies and multinational production units. Present in Europe and the United States, Bormioli Rocco continues to expand as a brand leader in the Home and Restaurant market. The Nadia Collection is a full range of crystal glass stems, tumblers and pitchers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.