Nesco BJ-6 Jerky Spice Works, Original Flavor, 6 pack
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.88
as of 11/28/2014 12:11 EST details
- You Save: $3.11 (39%)
- Seller:John & Jennie’s Kitchen "Family Owned Since 1987"
- Sales Rank:2,357
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 1.6 x 5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 6 Original flavor seasoning and cure packets
- Make fresh beef jerky from lean ground meat
- Spices blend with cure packets to season beef, pork, turkey, and more
- Designed for use with a food dehydrator or a conventional oven
- Other flavors available for purchase include: teriyaki, pepperoni, Cajun
Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 Original Flavor jerky seasoning packs.To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.
Nesco, a company most known for the manufacture of food dehydrators, has created a line of spices designed to enhance the flavor of homemade jerky. This package includes six seasoning and six cure packets and it takes one of each to flavor 1 pound of meat. Beef or pork is most commonly used, but other meats can be substituted. The resulting taste carries the requisite saltiness combined with a hint of hickory smoke flavor. For spicier jerky, add 1/4 teaspoon or more of cayenne pepper. Drying can take place in a food dehydrator or any conventional oven. Other seasoning flavors available for purchase include: teriyaki, pepperoni, hot 'n spicy, and Cajun. -- Amy Arnold
What's in the Box
6 seasoning packets, 6 cure packets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.