Pyrex Bakeware 9-1/2-Inch Scalloped Pie Plate, Clear
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.50
as of 1/29/2015 07:59 EST details
- You Save: $7.49 (75%)
- Seller:Kitchen cabinet
- Sales Rank:75,540
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 10 x 1.8
- Warranty:Two year limited warranty on ovenware
- Release Date:April 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Great for lasagnas, casseroles, cakes, breads, and cobblers
- Pyrex glass is safe in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
- Pyrex glass is non-porous, so it won't absorb food odors, food flavors or food stains
- Clear glass allows you to watch your food as it cooks
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pyrex Bakeware 9-1/2-inch pie plate includes 1-each 9-1/2-inch flavor saver pie plate. Pyrex Bakeware is durable, transparent for easy monitoring of baking progress and provides good heat conduction for even, consistent baking. There's no substitute for Pyrex, the original glass bakeware. Introduced 90 years ago and made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.