PUR 2-Stage Water Pitcher Replacement Filter, 4-Pack
- Buy New: $15.50
as of 10/31/2014 11:04 EDT details
- Sales Rank:9
- Number Of Items:4
- Size:4 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Package includes 4 filters for use with the PUR 2-Stage Water Pitcher and Dispenser
- Reduces lead, 99.9 percent of microbiological cysts, and over 96% trace levels of pharmaceuticals while retaining beneficial fluoride
- 2-Stage design with activated carbon microfilter layer to reduce contaminants and a layer to trap sediment
- Single filter provides up to 40 gallons (1 to 2 months) of clean water and should be replaced after this period
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-Packs
From the Manufacturer
Tap water may look clean, but it may still contain potentially harmful contaminants. Chlorine is a type of disinfectant added to water to control microbes, yet harmful by-products can form from chlorine, such as total trihalomethanes (TTHMs). Depending on the geographic area, water can also be contaminated with everything from industrial and agricultural pollutants to heavy metals, sediments, and trace levels of pharmaceuticals. The PUR 2-Stage Water Pitcher Filter reduces lead, 99.9 percent of microbiological cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia), and can remove over 96% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals--all while retaining the beneficial fluoride in drinking water. The 2-Stage design has an activated carbon microfilter layer to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, chlorination by-products like TTHMs, and agricultural and industrial pollutants. An additional layer is added to trap sediment.
A single filter provides up to 40 gallons (1 to 2 months) of clean water, and should be replaced after this period. Available in 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-Packs, this replacement filter is meant for use only with the PUR 2-Stage Water Pitcher and Dispenser.
Our patented, premium carbon filter makes PUR the first leading pitcher filter that removes 99% of microbial cysts. It also reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and 96% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals, giving you clean, great-tasting water. Yet it still leaves behind beneficial fluoride. Pharmaceutical reduction is not certified by NSF/ANSI or state standard. Based on manufacturer testing for average reduction in trace levels of 12 pharmaceuticals. May not be present in all users’ water. "If air pockets become trapped within the filter, this can prohibit or slow down water flow considerably. To remedy this, we would suggest a secondary 15 minute soak of the filter. Once complete, shake the filter while it is submerged to remove any remaining air pockets or bubbles within the filter. After this, turn the filter upright and gently tap it against the sink to compact the contents of the filter. This should help restore proper water flow.”
• Removes 2x more contaminants than the leading pitcher filter 1
• Provides 40 gallons or up to 2 months of clean filtered water per filter.
Advanced MineralClear™ Faucet Mounts
Basic ClassicClear™ Faucet Mounts
Pitchers and Dispenser
|Product Options ||PUR Horizontal Mount |
PUR Vertical Mount
PUR Flavor Options®
|PUR Faucet Mounts || |
PUR 18 cup Dispenser
PUR Flavor Options Pitcher
|Corresponding Filter ||MineralClear™ Faucet Mount |
|ClassicClear™ Faucet Mount |
|No Refilling Required || || || |
|Estimated Filter Life ||3 months ||3 months ||2 months |
|Water Filtered per Filter ||100 gallons ||100 gallons ||40 gallons |
|Leaves Fluoride in Water || || || |
|Filters Over Natural Minerals2 || || || |
|Contaminants Reduced |
per NSF certification
|61 ||61 ||14 |
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.