Taylor Classic Style Meat Dial Thermometer
- Brand:Taylor Thermometers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.59
as of 4/21/2014 00:10 EDT details
- You Save: $6.40 (64%)
- Seller:Bargain The People
- Sales Rank:1,222
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:5-1/2" Probe
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):3 x 3 x 5.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 2-3/4-Inch dial measures temperatures from 120 to 200-degrees fahrenheit
- Dial's face shows proper meat and poultry temperatures
- Made of stainless steel with 4-1/2-inch stem
- Easy to read;durable; resists rust and stains
- DO NOT immerse in water. NOT for use in dishwashers.
Large, easy to read 2 3/4'' dial. Durable stainless steel 5 1/2'' stem. Temperature range 120 F to 200 F. Preparation scale for various meats. NOT dishwasher safe.
This thermometer takes the guesswork out of cooking meats and poultry. Its easy-to-read 2-3/4-inch dial measures temperatures from 120 to 200 degrees F. A guide on the dial's face shows proper meat and poultry temperatures, from rare beef to well-done turkey, and a red arrow on the rim can be moved to a desired temperature as a reminder. The thermometer is made of stainless steel, has a 4-1/2-inch stem, and is NOT dishwasher-safe. --Fred Brack
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.