Pyrex Bakeware 2-Quart Oblong Baking/Serving Dish, Clear
- Sales Rank:437,645
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):11 x 7 x 1.5
- Warranty:Two year limited warranty on ovenware
- Release Date:March 10, 2004
- 11-inch x 7-inch x 1-1/2-inch rectangular baking dish
- Measures 11 inches long by 7 inches wide by 1-1/2 inches deep
- Glass won't leach odors or metallic tastes into food
- Safe for oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher
- Made in the USA
A kitchen staple for more than 80 years, Pyrex bakeware is as relevant today as it was in 1915. Made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex bakeware is classically beautiful and versatile enough to use in the refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and on the table in style.
Pyrex was the first to create a line of glass bakeware so cooks could actually see how their food was cooking. At the time, the idea was revolutionary; now--like all great innovations--we take it for granted. In fact, these days this small baking dish from Pyrex (a company that's been making quality glass products for the better part of a century) costs about as much as a bowl of pasta at the Italian joint down the street. Not a bad deal, considering it transitions flawlessly from oven to microwave to freezer to dishwasher, and, if you're moderately careful, it will last you a lifetime. This dish's 2-quart size is ideal for a broccoli casserole for two or a diminutive cake. --Meg Heffernan
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.