Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.75
as of 12/27/2014 13:13 EST details
- You Save: $3.87 (28%)
- Seller:The Peppermill Inc
- Sales Rank:167
- Color:Brushed Aluminum
- Size:1 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Warranty:1 year
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Reusable oil spray and mister bottle gives you the convenience and health benefits of an aerosol sprayer in a more economical and environmental form.
- Fill MISTO with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. Great for salads, breads, or cooking.
- Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist.
- MISTO produces an even, pure mist, so you use less oil when preparing foods. You'll eat healthier and save money. Easy to clean with hot water and a little detergent.
- Environmentally friendly: The non-aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free.
The Misto Oil Bottle Sprayer is now available in vibrant colors to match your kitchen. The sprayer is designed with the health-conscious cook in mind and is perfect for low fat/high flavor cooking, grilling, sautéing, roasting and basting. Misto is ideal for spraying olive oil on salads, pasta, veggies, breads, pizza, chicken, beef and fish. It even works as a plant mister when filled with water. Buy one for your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon or lime juice and more. Refill and reuse again and again!
Threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray.
For spreading olive oil evenly on bruschetta, focaccia, and grilled or roasted vegetables, and for spraying muffin and cake pans with vegetable oil, this dispenser is a nifty tool. A plastic cap underneath the sprayer's top twists off so the sprayer can be half-filled (1/3 cup) with oil. Inside the top is a plastic tube that fits over the spray nozzle. Push the top up and down to pump air pressure into the canister. Then spray for 10 seconds and pump up again. It's simple, ingenious, and practical. With its cap on, the sprayer stands just 7-5/8 inches high, so it tucks away easily on any countertop. Made of satin-finish aluminum with a black-band accent, it's sleek as well as utilitarian. --Fred Brack
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.