Introducing the Positions for Violin: Volume 1 - Third and Fifth Position
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.08
as of 1/28/2015 07:18 EST details
- You Save: $2.87 (48%)
- Sales Rank:9,260
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 0.2 x 12
- Publication Date:March 1, 1989
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 56 pagesSize: 12" x 9"Author: Harvey S. WhistlerISBN: 1423444876
Introducing the Positions, a series widely used in classroom and private studio, represents a critical "next step" for string students. Position playing allows players to extend range beyond the basics and move into the ranks of intermediate and advanced ensemble groups. The most important positions vary for each instrument, and Whistler wisely introduces the most-used positions first in Volume 1, followed by the next most important in Volume 2. An irreplaceable component for every string student's training!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.