Jim Murrays Whisky Bible 2013
- Author:Jim Murray
- Publisher:Dram Good Books Ltd
- Buy New: $99.00
as of 12/18/2013 21:09 EST details
- Seller:Les Freres Durand Booksellers
- Sales Rank:182,552
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:10th edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 3.7 x 7.5
- Publication Date:October 8, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2013 is the most comprehensive and thoroughly researched guide to whisky ever produced. Honest, forthright, and proudly independent, Jim Murray has tasted and rated over 5,000 world whiskies. The only truly global account of whisky, The Whisky Bible is unrivalled in its authority and is an invaluable source of reference to the consumer, the whisky industry, and the drinks trade alike. It has now sold over 300,000 copies worldwide.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.