Sushi For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.49
as of 8/27/2014 11:54 EDT details
- You Save: $11.50 (68%)
- Sales Rank:51,955
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6.2 x 0.7
- Publication Date:April 2, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Demystify the sushi bar experience
Stuffed with tips and tricks - you'll roll, press, and mold sushi like a pro!
From rolling sushi properly to presenting it with pizzazz, this book has everything you need to know to impress your friends with homemade maki-sushi (rolls) and nigiri-sushi (individual pieces). You'll find over 55 recipes from Tuna Sushi Rice Balls to Rainbow Rolls, plus handy techniques to demystify the art of sushi making - and make it fun!
Discover how to:
* Find the right equipment and ingredients
* Understand the special language of sushi
* Make fragrant sushi rice
* Prepare vegetarian and fish-free recipes
* Dish up sushi-friendly drinks and side dishes
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.