The No Sweat Exercise Plan: Lose Weight, Get Healthy, and Live Longer (Harvard Medical School Guides)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.59
as of 12/11/2013 13:51 EST details
- You Save: $14.36 (85%)
- Sales Rank:1,261,281
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 5.8 x 0.8
- Publication Date:December 19, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
No Stress. No Strain. No Sweat.
Forget Pilates machines, gym memberships, and marathons. To get the health benefits of exercise, you need only to ramp up your everyday activities. In The No Sweat Exercise Plan, Harvard Medical School Associate Professor Harvey B. Simon, M.D., shows you how to fit fitness into your daily routine--without breaking a sweat.
Dr. Simon's motto is "No pain, big gains." His simple program is guaranteed to help you:
- Shed pounds you don't want and inches you don't need
- Increase your energy and stamina
- Decrease stress, avoid mood swings, and beat depression
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and cancer
- Look and feel younger and add years to your life
With Dr. Simon's No Sweat Exercise Pyramids you can create a personalized fitness plan to fit your needs . . . and your busy schedule.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.