Char-Broil American Gourmet 400 Series Offset Smoker Grill (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Sales Rank:77,795
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:25.20" x 47.72" H x 50.55" W
- Shipping Weight (lbs):75
- Dimensions (in):25.2 x 50.6 x 47.7
- Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- 431 square inch primary cooking surface in the main chamber, 873 square inch total cooking area
- Porcelain Coated Primary cooking grates, Chrome plated secondary cooking grates
- Clean-Out door for easy Ash removal
- 2 Wheels for Easy Mobility
- 431 square inch primary cooking surface in the main chamber
- 873 squareinch total cooking area
The Char-Broil American gourmet 400 series offset smoker represents a great option for the smoker enthusiast. With a total cooking area of 873 square inch, there's plenty of room to cook your whole meal. The offset fire box allows for classic indirect cooking through the transmission of smoke, flavor, and low heat, through the cooking chamber. The main cooking chamber has a 431 square inch porcelain-coated wire cooking grate and a 273 square inch secondary chrome-plated cooking grate. The third cooking surface, in the firebox, is 169 square inch. There is a side door in the offset smoker box for easy ash removal. The grill features a temperature gauge, 2 wheels for easy mobility, a convenient front shelf and wire bottom shelf. As with all grills, we recommend keeping the firebox clean to help avoid flare ups as well as using a grill cover to protect your investment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.