Fiskars Deluxe Telescoping Weed Remover (1399)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $48.38
as of 9/16/2014 17:11 EDT details
- You Save: $1.61 (3%)
- Sales Rank:4,713
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):39 x 11.8 x 5.3
- Warranty:Lifetime warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles and other invasive weeds without chemicals
- 4 serrated, stainless-steel claws firmly grab weeds and roots
- Easy-eject mechanism with softgrip clears tool without forcing you to bend over and remove the weed by hand
- Telescoping handle extends up to 8-inch making weeding easy for anyone who has trouble kneeling or bending
- Sturdy steel shaft provides lasting value
Wipe out weeds without using toxic chemicals or straining your back. Fiskars 1399 deluxe weed remover makes it easy to remove invasive plants from your lawn without sore knees from kneeling, back strain from bending or toxic herbicides that can be damaging to your lawn and your health. It features four serrated, stainless-steel claws that grab weeds by the root for clean removal, plus an easy-eject mechanism on the handle that clears the head between uses. The durable steel handle telescopes to help you reach every weed without kneeling or bending.
A Smarter Way to Weed
Fiskars' stand-up weeder makes it easy to remove invasive plants from your lawn without kneeling, bending over, or using harsh, costly herbicide. Serrated, stainless-steel claws penetrate tough soil to grab weeds by the root for clean removal, and an easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears the head between uses. An extra-long handle helps you reach every weed without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending.
- Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles, and other invasive weeds without sore knees from kneeling, back strain from bending, or harsh, costly herbicide
- Serrated, stainless-steel claws firmly grab weeds and roots for clean removal
- Foot platform makes it easy to step down and maximize force to penetrate tough soil
- Easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears tool without forcing you to bend over and remove it by hand
- Long handle makes weeding easy for anyone who has trouble kneeling or bending
Align claws over weed.
Insert claws into ground using foot pedal for leverage.
Pull handle back against foot pedal to remove claws and weed.
Slide ejector forward to eject weed from claws.
Note: Images shown above are of the Fiskars Triple-Claw Weeder and the Deluxe Weed Remover.
Fiskars Family of Stand-up Weeders
| || |
| || |
| || |
| ||Triple-Claw Weeder ||Uproot Weed and Root Remover ||Deluxe Weed Remover |
|Head || ||Three claws || ||Four claws || ||Four claws |
|Handle || ||Teardrop || ||Teardrop || ||D-handle |
|Shaft || ||Steel || ||Aluminum || ||Steel |
|Length || ||39 inches || ||39 inches || ||39 to 47 inches |
|Warranty || ||Lifetime || ||Lifetime || ||25 Year |
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.