Set of 4 100% Hawaiian Plumeria (Frangipani) Plant Cuttings....From a PEST-FREE certified Hawaiian nursery with the proper U.S. Department of Agriculture stamp.
- Buy New: $36.82
as of 3/8/2014 21:15 EST details
- Seller:Discount Hawaiian Gifts,Inc.
- Sales Rank:2,400
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):0 x 0 x 0
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- When purchasing Hawaiian plumeria plant cuttings, insist on cuttings from a certified pest-free nursery. You can accept your plumeria cuttings from MAKAO BEACH CO. with confidence that they are PEST-FREE and approved for export to the U.S. Their cuttings are from a certified Hawaiian nursery and have the proper Department of Agriculture stamp. It's the law.
- Set of 4 cuttings. One each of `Ula`Ula RED, Melemele YELLOW, Ke`Oke`O WHITE and `Akala PINK. Ships from HAWAII.
- Ships from HAWAII. Comes with a Plumeria PAQ sheet.
- This nursery participates in the HAWAII SEAL OF QUALITY program. This program has strict requirements and represents the best of Hawaii's agricultural producers. It protects the integrity of Hawaii branded products. Products with the Seal of Quality must be Hawaii-grown or Hawaii-made. This guarantee is enforced by the State of Hawaii. This is an authentic Hawaii product.
- Can be grown in a pot or in the ground.
This is the official Hawaiian lei flower. This is a set of four (4) mixed cuttings.
The set includes one each of `Ula`ula (oo lah oo lah) Red, `Akala (ah kah lah) Pink, Ke`oke`o (keh oh keh oh) White and Melemele (meh lay meh lay) Yellow cuttings. They are cut from fragrant mature trees. Plumeria plants are hardy and don't require a lot of care.
Growing instructions: Place 1 to 3 inches of gravel or stones on bottom for good drainage. Successful plumeria require good drainage. Use a media of equal parts of top soil and sand, or fine gravel. Place in open sunny area. Water until soaked and dry out before watering again. Give small amount of general fertilizer once a month. Plumeria goes dormant in the winter and comes back in the spring. Ideal temperature range is 60-90 degrees F. May be planted in a pot or in the ground.
These cuttings come from a certified Hawaiian nursery and have the proper Department of Agriculture stamp. You can accept them with confidence that they are pest-free and approved for export to the U.S.
This is an authentic Hawaiian product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.