Precor IGR Insect Growth Regulator 1 oz bottle Flea Control ZOE1010
- Buy New: $7.86
as of 1/26/2015 06:40 EST details
- Seller:All Bugs Out
- Sales Rank:1,252
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 2.8 x 2.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Active Ingredient: 1.2% methoprene
- Target pests: Fleas. Does not work on ticks.
- For use in: indoor control only of pre-adult fleas - up to seven full months. Does not work outside in direct sun.
- Application: Apply at a rate of 1 oz per 1 gallon of the diluted spray solution per 1500 sq ft of surface area with any low pressure sprayer with a fan tip that is typically used for indoor applications. Yield: Kills flea eggs and larve for 7 months as long as carpet is not shampooed or steam cleaned. This means if a flea egg drops off of infected dog, flea egg will not develop. 3 year shelf life.
- Seller is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Seller can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
Only Precor IGR's molecules move to the places pre-adult fleas live, like the base of carpet fibers and between furniture cushions - in short, the sources of a flea infestation. Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development. As a result, pre-adult fleas cannot produce new infestations of breeding, biting adults. PREVENTS ADULT FLEA EMERGENCE FOR 7 MONTHS.
For control of active flea infestations, this product works best when combined with an adulticide such as Suspend SC or Demize E.C. which will help to provide quick knockdown of adult fleas.
Precor® IGR acts on the immature stages of a flea's life cycle. Flea eggs deposited on or flea larvae crawling onto treated surfaces will not develop into adult fleas. Existing adult fleas and flea pupae are not affected and thus, Precor® IGR Concentrate is generally used in conjunction with an approved insecticide labeled for adult fleas. Effective, long-lasting indoor control of pre-adult fleas - up to seven full months. Mix with water to make 1 gallon of finished product. 1 oz.
To prevent infestations before they start, apply PRECOR prior to flea season.
When applied to surfaces where fleas are found, such as carpets, upholstered furniture, and pet sleeping areas, PRECOR prevents adult flea emergence for up to 7 months. Controlling fleas on pets is important to prevent introduction of adult fleas indoors. If fleas are a problem on pets, treat the pets with an effective EPA registered flea control product.
PLEASE READ LABEL BEFORE USE!!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.