Fiskars Uproot Weed and Root Remover (7870)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.42
as of 8/20/2014 18:43 EDT details
- You Save: $19.57 (39%)
- Sales Rank:278
- Size:Pack of 1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):12.1 x 44.3 x 5.1
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Arthritis Foundation ease-of-use commendation
- Four durable stainless steel serrated claws
- No bending, kneeling, or chemicals to use
- Mess-free eject feature
- Lightweight aluminum shaft
Our UpRoot Weed and Root Remover makes it easy to remove invasive plants from your lawn without kneeling, bending over or using harsh, costly herbicide. It features four serrated, stainless-steel claws that grab weeds by the root for clean removal, plus an easy-eject mechanism on the handle that clears the head between uses. The durable aluminum handle is extra-long to help you reach every weed without kneeling or straining your back by bending.
A Smarter Way to Weed
Fiskars' stand-up weeder makes it easy to remove invasive plants from your lawn without kneeling, bending over, or using harsh, costly herbicide. Serrated, stainless-steel claws penetrate tough soil to grab weeds by the root for clean removal, and an easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears the head between uses. An extra-long handle helps you reach every weed without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending.
- Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles, and other invasive weeds without sore knees from kneeling, back strain from bending, or harsh, costly herbicide
- Serrated, stainless-steel claws firmly grab weeds and roots for clean removal
- Foot platform makes it easy to step down and maximize force to penetrate tough soil
- Easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears tool without forcing you to bend over and remove it by hand
- Long handle makes weeding easy for anyone who has trouble kneeling or bending
Align claws over weed.
Insert claws into ground using foot pedal for leverage.
Pull handle back against foot pedal to remove claws and weed.
Slide ejector forward to eject weed from claws.
Note: Images shown above are of the Fiskars Triple-Claw Weeder and the Deluxe Weed Remover.
Fiskars Family of Stand-up Weeders
| || |
| || |
| || |
| ||Triple-Claw Weeder ||Uproot Weed and Root Remover ||Deluxe Weed Remover |
|Head || ||Three claws || ||Four claws || ||Four claws |
|Handle || ||Teardrop || ||Teardrop || ||D-handle |
|Shaft || ||Steel || ||Aluminum || ||Steel |
|Length || ||39 inches || ||39 inches || ||39 to 47 inches |
|Warranty || ||Lifetime || ||Lifetime || ||25 Year |
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.