Delta Dust Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide Dust, 1 LB
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- Buy New: $13.93
as of 7/30/2014 06:52 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,711
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):8 x 4.3 x 2.1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Delta Dust Bed Bug Insecticide - 1 lb.
- Yield: 1 lb. of Delta Dust covers about 2,000 sq.ft.
- Target Pest: Ants, Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fleas, Firebrats, Silverfish, Termites, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Ground Bettles, Millipedes, Scorpions, Spiders, Sowbugs, Wasps, Bees, Webbing, Clothes Moths, Carpet Beetles, Pantry Pest, Plant Pest, Slugs, and Ticks.
- Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin, 0.05%
- Cannot ship to NY or CT.
Useful Tips You May Need to Know
* Delta Dust is intended for application with a hand duster (Bellow duster, Centrobuld duster) with a paint brush or by other suitable means, for hiding and runaway areas and other places where insects are found. When applying, the duster should be filled only halfway - no more than two-thirds full. This allows for adequate air space to create the desired air/dust mixture prior to application. If there is too much dust in the duster, clumps of dust on treated surfaces may result, leading to overapplication of the product and messy spills.
* In living areas, apply in such a manner as to avoid depositions on exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
* To apply insecticide directly into cracks and crevices, use a bulbous duster or other suitable equipment. Apply lightly and uniformly to infested area. Pay particular attention to: cracks and crevices, service ducts, floors and ceilings, wall voids, around electrical and telephone fittings and equipment, around water and sewer pipes, under and behind cabinets, refrigerators and sinks, around windows and door frames, along baseboards, in attics and crawl spaces. The amount to be applied will vary with the site but should usually be in the range of 2-3 grams of DeltaDust per square yard (or 0.5 lbs per 1000 square feet).
* Do not apply dust to baseboards.
Note: Cannot ship to NY or CT.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.