WORX GT WG151 18-Volt Cordless Electric Lithium-Ion String Trimmer/Edger
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $99.00
as of 7/29/2014 11:36 EDT details
- You Save: $50.99 (34%)
- Seller:Tutto In Vendita
- Sales Rank:41,118
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:8.07" H X 5.59" W x 35.04" L
- Shipping Weight (lbs):8
- Dimensions (in):35 x 5.6 x 8.1
- Warranty:2 year warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- WORX GT trimmer converts into a walk-behind edger and vice-versa in a matter of seconds
- Adjustable spacer guard protects plants, flowers, and garden furniture from damage while trimming
- Adjustable 90-degree tilting shaft and cutting head enables easier trimming on sloped surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
- Lithium-ion battery charges quickly, lasts 3 times longer than typical cordless weed trimmers, stays at 100% power throughout the life of the charge
- 5.3 pounds; 2-year warranty
Get two-in-one functionality in a lightweight, powerful, and award-winning design with the WORX GT WG151 18-Volt Cordless Electric Lithium-Ion String Trimmer/Edger. Loaded with easily adjustable features, this versatile unit is perfect for tackling yard jobs big and small, even in challenging terrain. The adjustable spacer guard protects plants, flowers, and garden furniture from damage; the adjustable 90-degree tilting shaft and cutting head enables easier trimming on sloped surfaces as well as hard-to-reach and tight areas; and the integrated edger wheel makes it a cinch to quickly clean up along the patio or driveaway. The quick-charging Lithium-Ion battery pack also lasts three times longer than typical cordless weed trimmer edger and stays at 100-percent power throughout the life of the charge.
Ergonomically designed, the unit's adjustable shaft prevents fatigue by allowing users of various heights to work with both arms extended. Adjustable handles provide maximum comfort and control, and integrated rubberized wheels turn the tool into a walk-behind edger. The WORX GT won the prestigious Editor's Choice award from Popular Mechanics Magazine at the 2006 Lawn and Garden Show. It charges to full capacity in three to five hours and weighs 5.3 pounds. Two-year warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.