Uncle Jim's Worm Farm 2000 Count Red Wiggler Worms
- List Price:
- Buy New: $31.95
as of 3/14/2014 21:22 EDT details
- You Save: $18.00 (36%)
- Seller:Uncle Jim's Worm Farm
- Sales Rank:1,124
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Red Wiggler, Eisenia Fotida, worms are approximately 900-1000 to the pound.
- They'll eat almost anything organic (no meat products).
- Redworms can consume organic material equivalent to their body weight each day to produce castings equal to 75% of their body weight each day.
- This is a pack with 2,000 Red Worms
YOU MUST PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER IN ORDER TO GET YOUR WORMS SHIPPED!! Red Wigglers are tough and hardy. Adaptable to many environments, Redworms have been breaking down organic waste to make natural fertilizer for millions of years. They also aid in the breaking down of pathogens.
These worms are prolific breeders, laying one egg capsule as often as every seven days. Each worm capsule will hatch an average of 3 to 4 earthworms. The hatched earthworms will grow into breeders in about three months.
They are very popular live bait for fish that prefer small baits, such as trout, bluegill, perch or crappie. Red Wigglers are easy to use as bait, easily surviving in temperatures between 38 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.