Cuisinart 622-36H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.95
as of 5/23/2013 03:06 EDT details
- You Save: $60.05 (60%)
- Sales Rank:3,434
- Shipping Weight (lbs):9
- Dimensions (in):13 x 11.3 x 5.5
- Warranty:Limited lifetime warranty
- Release Date:April 12, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance.
- Quantanium® non-stick interior is a patented nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium provides lasting food release, healthful nonfat cooking options, and easy clean up.
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly, spreads evenly, and eliminates hot spots. Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stove top; provide a safe and solid grip.
- Oven safe to 500°F. Cook in oven or stove top. Tapered rims eliminate drips while pouring.
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.