Strathwood Basics Iron Hose Bucket with Brushed Copper Finish
- Buy New: $72.00
as of 3/11/2014 22:52 EDT details
- Sales Rank:24,993
- Shipping Weight (lbs):15.8
- Dimensions (in):19 x 18.8 x 14.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Model:DC 06 5580
- Gorgeous, high-utility artisan hose bucket keeps hose neatly coiled and hidden
- Bottom drainage holes keeps bucket aerated and clean; holds up to 100 feet of hose
- Handmade by skilled artisans in India of rust-resistant iron with brushed copper finish
- Lined hole allows end of hose to protrude for attaching to spigot
- Measures 19.4 inches by 14.4 inches; coordinating garden decor available separately
How to keep a long, tangled garden hose clean and tidy is solved with Strathwood's hose bucket. One not only wants the hose neat and tidy, but its container should also be attractive, as well as a complement to outdoor furnishings. This gorgeous bucket handmade by skilled artisans in India fits the bill. Crafted of rust-resistant iron, the bucket is finished with brushed copper, giving it a more weathered, antique appeal. A bottom drainage hole allows water to fall through so the bucket stays aerated and clean. The inner rod keeps up to 100 feet of hose neatly coiled around it. A lined hole in the side allows the end of a hose to protrude for attaching to spigots. Overall the bucket measures 19.4 inches by 14.4 inches, and coordinates beautifully with other copper garden décor from Strathwood.
Strathwood décor has quality, ease of use, and casual elegance at its core. This classic style and reliable craftsmanship will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.