Take back control of your pantry and your house with Safer Brand Pantry Pest Trap. By using an effective pheromone to attract and trap males, the Safer Brand Pantry Pest Trap effectively breaks the breeding cycle, to provide a quick and long lasting solution.
Additional Benefits of the Safer Brand Pantry Pest :
Pantry pests include meal moths, grain moths, flour moths, and seed moths who feed on cereal, flour, seeds, grain, pet food and dried fruit. They can be carried inside your home by groceries or an open window may be the entrance for an adult moth. Once they are inside your home, they seek out food and lay their larvae inside food packages or in the tiny spaces of a food cabinet, resulting in a full-blown infestation.
How to Assemble:
· Remove one of the lures from its protective packet.
· With circle facing the inside of the trap, insert lure per illustration on trap back.
· Place the trap near the problem area, generally where dried foodstuffs are stored. Locations include the basement, pantry, kitchen or garage.
· Choose a location where the trap will get the most air circulation, but where it will not be damaged by swinging doors or foot traffics.
· The moths will find the trap when the trap is placed within 10 feet of the infested food source.
· Be sure to only use (1) one trap per 1000 sq. ft. Using more then one trap can actually confuse the males and prevent them from entering into the trap. Using more then (1) one trap can actually have an adverse effect on the product’s effectiveness
To Remove and Dispose:
· The lure should last at least three months. Check trap weekly to determine if it is full or excessively dirty. Discard when full. To discard, wrap trap in newspaper and dispose in household trash.
OMRI Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) and USDA’s National Organic Program (Compliant for Organic Gardening) products must undergo a rigorous review to ensure that they comply with USDA organic standards. Look for the OMRI Listed and For Organic Gardening seals and shop confidently.