Fiskars 8 Inch Shrub Rake (9661)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.97
as of 9/18/2014 23:21 EDT details
- You Save: $12.02 (48%)
- Sales Rank:5,187
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):2 x 8.6 x 63.3
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Uniquely tapered 1/2 inch tines capture debris without disturbing ground cover
- Eight inch wide rake head is sized to fit easily between densely spaced plantings
- Flexible and durable resin tines designed not to break
- Sturdy aluminum handle is lighter, easier to maneuver than traditional handles
- Teardrop-shaped shaft provides a surer grip and reduces hand fatigue
If you're a contortionist who likes twisting yourself into a pretzel to dig debris from behind foundation plantings or between tightly spaced shrubs, you don't need this rake. But if you'd rather work in a relaxed, upright position and whisk your beds clean in a jiff, the shrub rake is your new best buddy. It's light and nimble, with a narrow head that fits neatly into small spaces. Long handle improves posture and reduces back strain. Just look at all the features that'll save you tons of time and frustration, not to mention cutting down on those trips to the chiropractor. Lifetime warranty.
The Fiskars 8-inch shrub rake features a nearly-unbreakable rake head made from virgin resin, and extra-wide tines. The unit's tines exhibit a gentle curve that rakes shrubs easily while not disturbing grass or ground cover, and the narrow 8-inch head allows you to easily rake between and around shrubs and plants. The sturdy aluminum shaft is lightweight for ease of use, and is also teardrop-shaped for ergonomic comfort. The long handle also reduces back fatigue by allowing you to use the rake at a proper angle.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.