Fiskars Big Grip Garden Knife (70796935J)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- Department:Patio, Lawn & Garden
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.25
as of 9/23/2014 23:11 EDT details
- You Save: $11.74 (73%)
- Sales Rank:2,121
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 1.5 x 13
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Ideal for a variety of garden tasks, from digging to opening bags
- Padded, oversized handle provides exceptional grip and comfortable use
- Polished cast-aluminum head resists rust and won?t bend or break while digging
- Sharpened blade with serrated edge makes carving into hard ground easy
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage
The Big Grip Garden Knife reduces hand fatigue whether you’re slicing through sod, digging out dandelions, opening bags of soil, planting or transplanting. An extra-large handle with a soft-molded grip provides excellent control and comfort, and the cast-aluminum head resists rust and won’t snap off while you’re digging. A sharpened blade with a serrated edge makes it easy to dig into tough soil. Additionally, the handle features a hang hole for convenient storage.
The Fiskars big grip garden knife features a comfortable grip and an oversized tool head to provide added comfort and control. The garden knife is an ideal choice for digging, planting, weeding, and transplanting. It sports a serrated edge on one side to cut through tough roots and a straight blade on the other side ideal for digging. The pre-sharpened edges are designed to cut through the ground easier. The middle of the blade has a trough-like indention for transplanting soil or seeds, and has a notched tip at the end to remove weeds. The metal blade is also coated with a rust-resistant material, and the handle features a large hang hole for easy storage. The tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.