Fiskars 28 Inch Bypass Lopper (91466935J)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.35
as of 10/25/2014 11:49 EDT details
- You Save: $17.64 (59%)
- Seller:Online Stores Inc
- Sales Rank:2,216
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):10.5 x 1 x 28
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2 inch diamiter
- Length: 28 inches
Choose Fiskars lopper for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches, comfortable use and lasting value. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Shock-absorbing bumpers help eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for more comfortable use. The durable steel construction includes handles with Softgrip touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
The Fiskars bypass lopper is an ideal choice for big cutting tasks. The unit's fully-hardened stainless steel blades are designed to provide a cleaner cut for living, green growth. The blades are also replaceable, and can cut branches up to 1-1/2-inches in diameter. Additionally, the blades' non-stick coating ensures smooth and clean cuts. Durable steel handles feature soft, cushioned grips and a shock-absorbing bumper for all-day comfort.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.