Fiskars Inch Steel Posthole Digger (9653)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.99
as of 1/29/2015 11:02 EST details
- You Save: $30.00 (40%)
- Sales Rank:7,472
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 6.3 x 60.3
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Ideal for digging deep postholes
- Offset handles let you dig postholes up to 12 inch deeper than traditional models and protect your knuckles while you dig
- Welded 14-gauge steel blades and 16-gauge steel shafts provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Blade spread: 6-1/2 inch diamater
- Length: 60-1/4 inches
The Fiskars steel posthole digger makes it easy to dig extra deep postholes in tough soil. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass, and it includes a welded steel pivot joint so there are no loose nuts or bolts. Sharpened blades cut into dense soil easily, and the offset handles let you dig postholes up to 12" deeper than traditional models while stopping your knuckles from smashing together as you dig.
The Fiskars post hole digger features a unique handle profile that prevents you from banging your knuckles together when digging holes. The offset handles allow you to dig a full foot deeper than standard post hole diggers (up to 4-feet deep), while its all-steel construction lets you tackle the tough jobs. Pre-sharpened to cut through the ground easier, the unit's blades are welded directly to the shaft for additional strength, and the entire tool is powder-coated to prevent rust.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.