Sno Brum Original Snow Removal Tool with Telescoping Handle
- Buy New: $61.16
as of 7/23/2014 23:30 EDT details
- Seller:International Coffee & Books
- Sales Rank:18,682
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):27 x 6 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Will not scratch your car's paint or leave scuff marks
- The Sno Brum head is made of high grade durable foam and cross linked polyethylene
- Also good for clearing snow from hot tub covers
- Telescoping handle extends from 27-inches to 46-inches for plenty of reach
- Foam head measures 17-inches x 6-Inches
The SNO BRUM offers consumers a way to quickly sweep snow off a vehicle and away from the user. Perfect for sport utility vehicles and minivans where reaching the across the width of the windshield with a typical snow brush is often challenging. With the SNO BRUM, drivers can easily push even heavy, wet snow off the roof, hood and trunk without scratching the paint or harming the finish of any vehicle. The durable molded polyethylene foam head has been lab-tested for non-abrasiveness, freeze resistance and center load stress and durability and has achieved the highest ratings in all tests. The oversized head (6' x 17") is the largest snow remover available. The high-impact plastic face plate is recessed into the foam to prevent contact with the vehicle. The powder coated steel telescoping handle has special cold resistant nylon threads and extends from 27" to 46".
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.