Cuisinart 622-30H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
- List Price:
- Buy New: $40.00
as of 12/21/2014 07:37 EST details
- You Save: $40.00 (50%)
- Seller:Bargain The People
- Sales Rank:36,056
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):26 x 21 x 8
- Warranty:Limited lifetime warranty
- Release Date:April 1, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Hard Anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F, with tapered drip free rim
- Limited lifetime warranty
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
From eggs for a crowd at breakfast to fish, chicken, or steak at dinnertime, this roomy 12-inch open skillet is a great all-round performer. The advanced Quantanium nonstick coating is designed for healthy low-fat cooking, and titanium reinforcement makes it tough enough for use with metal utensils Even the most delicate foods can be cooked without sticking, and cleanup is quick and easy. An additional helper handle makes it easy to maneuver this large pan on the stovetop.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic cookware is constructed from durable 3mm hard-anodized aluminum, providing superb heat transfer without hot spots. The securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking. This pan should be hand-washed with a mild detergent, and it carries a limited lifetime warranty against defects. --Simon Leake
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.