Fiskars 9625 PowerGear Bypass Lopper, 18-inch
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.28
as of 12/20/2013 16:04 EST details
- You Save: $8.71 (29%)
- Sales Rank:604
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 1 x 18
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- PowerGear patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools, earning the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust even through heavy use
- Length: 18", maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2" diameter
- Lifetime warranty
- 1-1/2-inch cutting capacity
- Bypass lopper ideal for light and heavy-duty garden pruning
- Features patented PowerGear technology which increases cutting power to make big cuts quick and easy
- UltraBlade coating offers an edge that stays sharp five times longer than non-treated blades, reduces friction for easy cutting and resists rust for lasting value
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation, this lightweight bypass lopper maximizes cutting power while minimizing effort. It features our patented PowerGear gearing mechanism to multiply your cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than single-pivot loppers, and the smooth-action design eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp and resists rust, and a low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. In addition, lightweight, ergonomically designed DuraFrame handles make our compact lopper easier to grip, carry and maneuver when cutting at awkward angles.
Patented gearing technology makes cutting three times easier!
PowerGear large bypass lopper has a 1-1/2-inch cutting capacity. View larger.
The 9625 PowerGear lopper is designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants. The PowerGear lopper features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes every cut three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools and has helped to earn the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, ergonomically designed DuraFrame handles fit your hand comfortably and offer excellent durability. The Fiskars 9625 bypass lopper includes a lifetime warranty.
- Many PowerGear tools have earned the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that’s easy-to-use for people limited by arthritis
- Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing technology multiplies leverage to make cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp for lasting value
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps blades glide through wood and prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris
- Ultra-tough DuraFrame handles are ergonomically curved to fit the shape and natural motion of the hand comfortably
PowerGear 9625 bypass lopper is 18-icnhes. View larger.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.