P3 International P7901 Mole Chaser
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.52
as of 10/30/2014 14:37 EDT details
- You Save: $9.47 (47%)
- Sales Rank:3,633
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):15.5 x 2 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- P3 International Molechaser for your yard or garden
- Chases away rodents unharmed by emitting a penetrating sound; doesn't affect pets
- Easy to bury flush with the ground for easy mowing; covers up to 9,000-square-feet
- Includes convenient battery change cylinder
- 1-3/4-inches in diameter and 15-inches long at 6.6-ounces; backed by lifetime limited warranty
- This product is a sonic product, the sound will not be heard by humans.
GETS RID OF MOLES VOLES GOPHERS SHREWS & OTHER BURROWING RODENTSMADE OF STURDY HIGH-IMPACT MATERIALSWEATHERPROOF & PROVEN EFFECTIVEPENETRATING SONIC PULSES OF 300 HZ AT 15-SEC INTERVALS IRRITATE BURROWING RODENTS & MOTIVATE THEM TO MOVE TO A MORE COMFORTABLE HOMEUNIT CAN BE BURIED FLUSH WITH LAWN ALLOWING EASY MOWING WITHOUT DETRACTING FROM THE LANDSCAPEPATENTED BATTERY CYLINDER ALLOWS USER TO CHANGE BATTERIES WHILE UNIT REMAINS IN GROUND4 6-MONTH BATTERY LIFELIFETIME WARRANTYUPC : 751549079018Shipping Dimensions : 16.50in X 2.25in X 2.25inEstimated Shipping Weight : 0.5813
The P3 International P7901 Molechaser makes moles scram by emitting a penetrating sound that sets the rodents' sensitive hearing on edge. Operating in a circular pattern of 100 feet, the Molechaser also chases off ground squirrels, shrews, voles, pocket mice, and gophers. It won't harm the rodents or your earthworms or your pets; it won't even harm your lawnmower, because you can bury it flush with the ground. At 1-3/4 inches in diameter and 15 inches long, the high impact ABS plastic Molechaser doesn't require an excavation of your garden. Plus, you can replace the four D-cell batteries--approximately once every 4 to 6 months--without digging it up. The Molechaser gives off 300 Hz of sound at 15-second intervals and works best in unobstructed, moist clay soil. If soil is dry, sandy, or peat soil, you may need a couple of Molechasers to get rid of moles for good. --Emily Bedard
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.