Fiskars 9240 Telescoping Pruning Stik
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $72.49
as of 5/21/2013 15:43 EDT details
- You Save: $27.50 (28%)
- Sales Rank:1,464
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.3
- Dimensions (in):4.8 x 3.5 x 95
- Warranty:Lifetime Warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Telescoping pruner; extends over 12-feet; 1-1/4-inch cutting capacity
- Cutting head rotates 270-degrees for precise cutting angle
- Plastic body and handles, fiberglass and aluminum poles
- Includes 15-inch saw blade and attachment
- 95-inches long; 31-ounces; backed by lifetime warranty
Versatile rope-free pruner makes it easy to reach high branches without a ladder or make low cuts without kneeling or bending.
Prune high branches quickly and easily without climbing a ladder.
Fiskar's innovative 9240 telescoping Pruning Stik Tree Pruner makes it easy to cut high or low with a level of control traditional pruners with exterior ropes can’t match. You can cut high branches without the hassles and dangers of using a ladder. In addition, you can make low cuts without sore knees from kneeling. The Pruning Stik will help prevent back strain from bending, and it easily reaches into dense, prickly shrubs or tight spots. The rope-free design means you can use both hands to maximize your power and accuracy, and an easy-to-grip sliding handle makes the pruning action smooth and simple. An actuating ball at the end of the shaft lets you reach even farther and still prune with precision, and the cutting head rotates up to 230-degrees to let you prune at tough angles. The Fiskar's 9240 telescoping version includes a 15-inch saw blade to take down thicker branches. The 9240 tree pruner extends to a full 12-foot. The Fiskars’ 9240 Pruning Stik includes a lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for pruning high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles
- Power-Stroke chain-drive gearing provides maximum cutting power
- Actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you extends your reach even farther
- Fully hardened steel pruning blade with a 1-Inch cutting capacity features a non-stick coating to resist rust and make cutting easier
Adjustable cutting head makes it easy to prune at virtually any angle.. View larger.
Prune low without back strain from bending or sore knees from kneeling. View larger.
Rope-free design maximizes power and control. View larger.
Quick-release thumb lock provides easy adjustment of the cutting head angle. . View larger.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.