Worms Eat My Garbage: How to Set Up and Maintain a Worm Composting System, 2nd Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.99
as of 12/25/2014 23:50 EST details
- You Save: $6.96 (54%)
- Sales Rank:18,671
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Revised and expanded second edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.4 x 8
- Publication Date:October 6, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A new edition of the definitive guide to vermicomposting--a process using redworms to recycle human food waste into nutrient-rich fertilizer for plants. Author Mary Appelhof provides complete illustrated instructions on setting up and maintaining small-scale worm composting systems. Internationally recognized as an authority on vermicomposting, Appelhof has worked with worms for over three decades. Topics include: bin types, worm species, reproduction, care and feeding of worms, harvesting, and how to make the finished product of potting soil.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.