Anker® 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air mini; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; the new HTC One (M8); Nexus and More (Black)
- Buy New: $25.99 (On sale from $49.99)
as of 8/21/2014 18:58 EDT details
- Sales Rank:33
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):3.5 x 2.2 x 1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- PowerIQ™ technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple and other devices by enabling charging speeds of up to 8 amps among 5 ports or 2.4 amps per port.
- The size of a deck of playing cards (3.6 × 2.3 × 1.0in / 9.1 × 5.8 × 2.5cm) and unibody design for added portability.
- Industrial-grade materials and premium circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
- 100-240 volt input ideal for international travel.
- Package contents: Anker® 40W 5-Port Wall Charger, 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, user manual, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Charging re-created for our multi-device world.
PowerIQTM: Compatibility maximized.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only communicate effectively with
particular devices, like Apple OR Android, often limiting their recharge rate. But with PowerIQTM
technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to speak its unique charging language.
So plug in any brand or model and enjoy compatibility that doesn't limit your charging speed.
Say goodbye to using multiple adapters & outlets. Say hello to all-in-one charging convenience.
With an industry-leading 40 watt output among 5 ports, charge any combination of power-
hungry phones, tablets or other USB-charged devices simultaneously.
Compact and cable-chaos free.
Create the perfect hub for your gear or the family's. About the size of a deck of playing cards,
the charger fits nicely on a desk, nightstand, or countertop. Need to grab it and go? The unibody
design slides easily into a bag or pocket.
Powerful yet safe.
With top-grade microchips and built-in fail-safes, you don't just get full power but full safety too.
We've also incorporated a port-level circuit protection system that shuts off the charger in the
event of overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating or short circuits.
For optimal use.
ALL phones, tablets and other USB-charged devices (except the Asus Transformer and iPod Classic).
To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cable (such as MFI).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.