TotalMount - ROKU Mounting System (Compatible with Roku HD, Roku XS, and Roku XD)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.95 (On sale from $19.99)
as of 1/25/2015 14:30 EST details
- You Save: $6.04 (30%)
- Seller:Innovelis, Inc.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4 x 2 x 3.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Mounting kit for Roku (Compatible with Roku 3, Roku HD, Roku XD, and Roku XS. Not compatible with Roku LT, Roku 1, and Roku 2.)
- Attaches Roku to the back of your TV for clutter-free entertainment (Includes three mounting options)
- Eliminates the need to tunnel an HDMI cable through your wall
- Easy to install - no tools necessary (Clips onto the back of your TV without adhesive)
- Roku streaming player and HDMI cable are not included. Minimalistic packaging to reduce waste.
Mount Your Roku easily (without tools or wall damage). Roku is a great product, but there is a problem: Where do you put your Roku? The cords often are not long enough to reach your entertainment center, and even if they were, routing wires through the wall to hide the wires is a major hassle and leaving wires exposed looks sloppy. Total Mount solves this problem by attaching Roku to the back of your TV for clutter-free entertainment. Total Mount eliminates the need to tunnel an HDMI cable through your wall. By attaching your Roku to your television, you'll have direct access to the HDMI port on your television. Total Mount is ideal for wall-mounted televisions. By connecting your Roku to the vents near the top of your TV, the remote control can reliably communicate with your Roku. Note - If your television is in a room with two-story high ceilings, you will need to purchase a Total Mount Shelf rather than this product. Patented in the USA.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.