Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
- List Price:
- Buy New: $89.99
as of 12/22/2014 22:47 EST details
- You Save: $10.00 (10%)
- Seller:Securifi Inc
- Media:Personal Computers
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):1.9 x 4.8 x 4.3
- Warranty:Limited 1 Year Warranty from the date of purchase
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The Securifi Almond Router with Boost Extender is a revolutionary touchscreen device
- 95% of customers set it up in 3 Minutes using Touchscreen Wizard
- Multi Purpose: Use as primary Router or Range Extender or Wireless Bridge - no built in DSL modem.
- In Range Extender (Booster) mode compatible with any existing router (ex: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin, etc..)
- Compatible with PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX
"A WiFi Router You Won't Have to Hide" - New York Times
"A wireless router for the post-PC era" - CNet
"Almond easily achieves its stated goal of simplifying networking setup" - Ars Technica
"Almond may just change the way users go about setting up their wi-fi connection" - CNBC
Revolutionary Touch Screen WiFi Router + Range Extender
Almond is a revolutionary device that brings touch to Wireless Routers for the first time in history.
For the first time users can setup & maintain their router easily from its highly intuitive touch screen.
You can avoid the cumbersome PC/Mac based setup that is common with other routers.
Its dual purpose -- You can use it either as a Wireless Router or a Range Extender
Range Extender (Booster/Repeater)
If you already have an existing router but are not happy with its range, Almond can help you extend its range wirelessly!
It is compatible with most routers from Apple, Netgear, Linksys, Cisco, Belkin, Dlink, Asus, Verizon, AT&T, etc..
Wireless N Router
Almond can also be used as a full featured Wireless router with speeds upto 300Mbps.
Just connect it to your Cable/DSL/Fiber modem and follow the intuitive on-screen instructions to set it up
Wireless Bridge (WiFi to Ethernet)
You can connect your older devices (PC/TV) that only have Ethernet to a WiFi network
Securifi takes Security very seriously. Unlike other routers, Almond is fully secure out of the Box.
Also, each Almond ships with a unique and random name (SSID) and password set at the factory.
Almond default SSID's 'nomap' tag prevents your router from being recorded in Google's Location Tracking Database.
300Mbps MIMO, 2 antennas
2 LAN + 1 WAN Ports
Power Supply: 5V, 1A
Port Forwarding, Firewall, DMZ, UPnP
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.