TotalMount - ROKU MOUNTING KIT (Compatible with Roku 2 XD and Roku 2 XS. Not compatible with Roku HD and Roku LT.)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 5/21/2013 07:29 EDT details
- You Save: $15.00 (50%)
- Seller:Innovelis, Inc.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 4.5 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Mounting kit for Roku (compatible with Roku 2 XD and Roku 2 XS; not compatible with Roku HD and Roku LT)
- Attaches Roku to the back of your TV for clutter-free entertainment
- Easy to install - no tools necessary (Clips onto back of TV without adhesive)
- Includes three mounting options
- Roku streaming player and HDMI cable are not included
MOUNT YOUR ROKU EASILY (WITHOUT TOOLS OR WALL DAMAGE) - Roku is a great product, but there is a problem: Where do you put your Roku? The cords often are not long enough to reach your entertainment center, and even if they were, routing wires through the wall to hide the wires is a major hassle and leaving wires exposed looks sloppy. TotalMount solves this problem by attaching Roku to the back of your TV for clutter-free entertainment.
FAQ - Does Roku's remote work with the Roku streaming player located behind the television? Answer - Yes, the remote works normally. If you have an infrared (IR) light remote, the light emitted from the remote bounces off the wall behind the television and then hits Roku's sensor. If you have a radio-frequency (RF) remote, the radio frequency will pass through the TV.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.