Anker® AH121 USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 36W Power Adapter [12V 3A High-Capacity Power Supply and VIA VL812 Chipset]
- Category:PC Accessory
- Buy New: $37.99 (On sale from $69.99)
as of 1/30/2015 07:02 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,709
- Color:Full Black
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 2.4 x 0.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. (The actual transfer rate will depend on the capability of your device). Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Solid port construction and industrial-grade material endure years of use. 7 blue LED indicators indicate the power and USB connection status.
- Built-in surge protection, a high-grade chipset and a 36W adapter guarantee stable operation.
- Plug-and-play. Supports hot swapping. No install driver needed.
- Package includes: Anker USB 3.0 7-port Hub, 4 ft 12V 3A power adapter, 3.3 ft USB 3.0 cable, user manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
Enough ports for your fleet of devices - all at superfast speeds. A hub that does its job well, and does more too.
SuperSpeed for 7.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 7 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Smart made easier.
7 separate LED indicators reveal each port's power and transfer status, keeping things visually under your control. And, with its no-brainer driver-free installation, plug-and-play and hot-swapping, actually using it really couldn't be easier.
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another do-without fixture to the company of your desk.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact our customer support if any problems remain.
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
• Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports.(eg: Superdrive and some WD hard drives)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.