CalDigit AV Drive - Professional External Drive - USB 3.0 & FW800 (2TB)
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $259.98
as of 9/23/2014 16:37 EDT details
- You Save: $39.02 (13%)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.4
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 1.8 x 5.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The First USB 3.0 drive designed for Macs!
- Dual Interface - USB 3.0 and FireWire 800
- Fast Performance - Up to 200MB/s Read and Write
- Solid Construction - Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Cool and Quiet - Ambient Temperature Controlled Smart Fan
With so many storage options available in the marketplace, CalDigit decided to create something different. The AV Drive was the first USB 3.0 drive designed for use specifically with the Mac platform. Like all CalDigit storage products, it features a sturdy die cast aluminum enclosure, gold plated connectors, and premium interface cables. Most importantly, the AV Drive features a direct-attach design derived from larger CalDigit RAID systems. This design allows the internal drive to attach directly onto the board itself, eliminating the need for cables that are typically required for data and power transfer. This design allows the AV Drive to be more reliable by eliminating possible points of failure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.