Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports and 5V 4-Pin Power Connector for Desktops [VL805 Chipset]
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 3/8/2014 04:39 EST details
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:with 4-Pin Power Connector
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 3.2 x 0.7
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:Standard Desktop PC
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
- 5V 4 pin connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply; The PCI-E Port only support PCI-E X1/X16 slots.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 express card (with male power connector), installation CD, 7.9in 4-Pin to SATA cable (including connector length), instruction manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 is the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. Transfer videos, music, photos, and data files between USB devices and your computer at blazing fast speeds.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0: accelerated file access and transfer rates;
• Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports;
• Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3.0 devices to your PC;
Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32/64-bit) included on provided CD
1 USB 3.0 express card (with 4-pin power connector)
1 CD Driver
1 4 Pin DC power to SATA Power Convertor Cable
1 User Manual
This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector or sata 15 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer power supply is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug or sata 15 pin power connector before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks (3TB or above).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.