Belkin USB Extension Cable (10-Feet)
- Department:Accessories and Cables
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.00
as of 8/22/2014 06:15 EDT details
- You Save: $1.10 (27%)
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.6 x 3.4 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Release Date:June 25, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Meets all USB specifications
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Fast, 12Mbps transmission speed
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
Our Belkin USB Extension Cable extends your existing USB device cable by 10 feet. With this handy Cable, youll never have to struggle with cables that are too short while connecting your printer, scanner, drive, or adapter. Molded-strain relief construction and PVC overmolding ensure a lifetime of error-free transmissions and our Flextec cable jacket is flexible for use in tight areas.
The USB Pro Series A-A Extension Cable is A-to-A type, used to extend cable length within USB 5-meter specifications.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.