EPE Black High Density Foam Roller - 6" x 36", Round, 1.9 lbs per cubic foot
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.79
as of 1/26/2015 06:15 EST details
- You Save: $19.20 (48%)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):36.2 x 6.5 x 6.4
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Molded EPE foam roller has a 1.9 lbs. per cubic foot density
- Great for targeting specific muscles for self-myofascial release to ease aching muscles
- Great for balance, flexibility, and strengthening exercises
- Will not lose its shape after moderate to heavy use and easy to clean
- Made in the U.S.A.
This Expanded Polyethylene (EPE) foam roller is excellent for relieving aching muscles before, during, or after workouts. Use your own body weight to help increase blood flow and circulation to the soft tissues. Target multiple trigger points to perform self-myofascial release to improve springiness and range of motion, and shrink pain and soreness. EPE foam is a high quality material with 1.9lb per cubic foot density and made in the U.S.A. It will not breakdown or lose its shape after moderate to heavy use.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.