Withings Pulse Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep and Heart Rate Monitoring, Black
- List Price:
- Buy New: $98.99
as of 3/17/2014 11:46 EDT details
- You Save: $0.96 (1%)
- Sales Rank:319
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 0.3 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:no returns.
- Release Date:August 1, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Activity tracking steps, elevation, distance and calories burned
- Instant Heart Rate measurement
- Sleep quality monitoring
- Easy upload of your measurements using Bluetooth
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (except the original iPad ? App not iPad optimized) or iPod touch (4th generation or later), with iOS 6.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi). Bluetooth-enabled Android smartphone or tablet with Android 2.3.3 or later, Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
Withings Pulse is a powerful pocket-sized personal tracking tool designed to help users achieve their personal health and fitness goals. For the first time ever on an activity tracker, the Withings Pulse adds heart pulse measurement and run stride tracking to the number of steps taken, distances covered, calories burned and quality of sleep. The device syncs via Bluetooth with the Withings Health Mate App where all the data is collected and stored in real time.
To start the heart rate measurement, you have to hold your finger on the heart logo for few seconds. It should then display 'press finger' or a moving dot below a heart logo. If this does not trigger the heart rate measurement, then attempt to reset your Pulse (press and hold the button for 15 seconds). If your Pulse does not display anything on its screen charge, after charging the Pulse, press & hold the button for 15 seconds and check if the Pulse displays "hello". If not, your micro-USB cable may be the cause of this issue, could you try to charge your Pulse using another cable, perhaps one provided with your Smartphone. f your Withings Pulse isn't able to sync or if you don't see your Pulse as an available device into your phone bluetooth settings, please press and hold the Pulse button for 15 seconds in order to reset it. Reboot your smartphone or tablet If your Pulse's screen lights up but does not respond press and hold the button for 15 seconds in order to hard reset the Pulse. This will reboot the Pulse. You will not lose your data by doing this. If you encounter battery, touchscreen or activity measurement issues please check that your Pulse is up to date
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.