Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive
- Buy New: $13.02 - $71.95
as of 12/12/2013 16:22 EST details
Select Size & Seller:
Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Toe warmers designed to keep feet warm when skiing, hiking and hanging out
- Heats up restricted air environment of shoe or boot for up to 6 hours
- Soft, lightweight pouches contain iron powder, charcoal, salt, water and vermiculate
- Adhesive backing adheres to outside of sock underneath the toes; ultra-thin for comfort
- Not intended for use in open air; includes 40 pairs of toe warmers
Heat Factory toe warmers are designed for use in the restricted air environment of a shoe or boot. The half moon-shaped toe warmer adheres to the bottom of your sock for comfortable warmth. Ideal for daily use in shoes, ski boots, or whenever toes are cold. Provides soothing, gentle heat for up to 6 hours. Not intended for use in open air. The Heat Factory warmer is a soft, lightweight pouch containing a biodegradable mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt, sawdust and vermiculite. When exposed to the air, an oxidation process takes place that generates heat. Heat Factory warmers are specially engineered to provide heat that is long-lasting, comfortable and even. Heat Factory continually tests its products to ensure that you receive only the highest quality warmers that will consistently deliver warmth as advertised. Once activated, Heat Factory warmers can even be saved for later use (preferably within a week) if placed in an airtight container. Unopened, the Heat Factory warmer has a shelf life of three years or more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.