Gymnetics Fitness Presents Black Girls Workout Too
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.89
as of 12/8/2013 08:25 EST details
- You Save: $11.10 (44%)
- Sales Rank:4,085
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Gymnetics Fitness recommend that you check with your doctor before starting any new exercise or nutrition program. If while participating in this program you experience dizziness, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat and/or chest pain, consult with your doctor immediately. We are not liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, nor claim any responsibility for any emotional or physical problems that may occur directly or indirectly from participating in this program.
- Release Date:January 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 45 minute exercise DVD lead by two of the top fitness trainers in Atlanta, GA, mother-and-daughter duo, Ellen and Lana Ector.
- No fitness models were used during the taping of this DVD. All women are actual clients trying to lose weight.
- The participants in the video lost a combined total of 400 lbs using the exercise regime used in this video.
- A 30 day nutritional meal plan is included to help ignite your metabolism and help burn unwanted fat.
- You will need a set of 5 lb dumbbells and an exercise mat.
Curves are good...in the right places! Statistics show that 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese and we have to change that! In this 45 minute video, mother-and- daughter fitness duo, Ellen and Lana Ector bring their popular Atlanta based, Gymnetics Fitness, group classes right into your home! They show you how to drop the pounds and keep those sexy curves that us black women are known for. No professional fitness models here! Ellen and Lana showcase their actual clients, everyday women working out to the routine just as you would at home. With a combined weight loss of almost 400 lbs, these Gymnetics "GEMS", as Ellen and Lana likes to call them, show you how the everyday woman can turn into a true superwoman with hard work and determination. So lets grab our dumbbells and show the world that "Black Girls Workout, Too!".
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.