Remote Control Flying Bass
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.95
as of 4/21/2014 10:42 EDT details
- You Save: $18.03 (45%)
- Sales Rank:9,498
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):14.5 x 11 x 2.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Beware of lesser quality knock-offs that tear and damage easily.
- This the original high-quality deluxe fish!
- Swims through the air with lifelike fish movements.
- Refillable. Stays afloat for up to 2 weeks on one helium refill.
- Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included.
Looks like you hooked a big one!
Now make it "swim" through the air with lifelike fish movements, and a tail that moves back and forth! Fill the Mylar fish with helium (available at party stores and some florists). The remote control propels it right and left, up and down--it maneuvers tightly around people, obstacles, and through doorways.
Refillable; stays afloat for up to 2 weeks on one helium fill. For indoor use only.
Beware of lesser quality knock-offs that tear and damage easily. This the original high-quality deluxe fish!
Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included.
Approx. 5 feet long.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.