Remote Control Flying Bass
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.80
as of 12/8/2013 20:40 EST details
- You Save: $31.18 (78%)
- Seller:Great Price Fast Service
- Sales Rank:18,437
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):14.5 x 11 x 2.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Beware of lesser quality knock-offs that tear and damage easily.
- This the original high-quality deluxe fish!
- Swims through the air with lifelike fish movements.
- Refillable. Stays afloat for up to 2 weeks on one helium refill.
- Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included.
Looks like you hooked a big one!
Now make it "swim" through the air with lifelike fish movements, and a tail that moves back and forth! Fill the Mylar fish with helium (available at party stores and some florists). The remote control propels it right and left, up and down--it maneuvers tightly around people, obstacles, and through doorways.
Refillable; stays afloat for up to 2 weeks on one helium fill. For indoor use only.
Beware of lesser quality knock-offs that tear and damage easily. This the original high-quality deluxe fish!
Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included.
Approx. 5 feet long.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.