Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor
- List Price:
- Buy New: $61.03
as of 12/6/2013 21:47 EST details
- You Save: $18.92 (24%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):8 x 1.5 x 5
- Legal Disclaimer:New in box... returns accepted with in 15 days.
- Release Date:May 9, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Provides live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat
- Uses Bluetooth Smart technology providing ECG-accurate heart rate to any Bluetooth Smart ready device utilizing standard heart rate profile
- Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation)
- User replaceable battery. For optimal battery life, detach transmitter from chest strap after every use
- Also uses Gym Link to connect with the majority of Polar heart rate monitors on the market and with compatible gym equipment
Make the most out of every training session with the Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor. It provides live heart rate to compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat, via low energy Bluetooth Smart technology. Also connects with the majority of Polar heart rate monitors on the market and compatible gym equipment. Includes a soft fabric chest strap that seamlessly adapts to your body shape. User replaceable battery. Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty.
Few steps to be followed:
1. Make sure the heart rate sensor/strap are worn on the chest. The electrodes should be wet. The strap should be washed by hand after each use with mild soap and water.
2. Check that you are using a compatible device. At the moment we recommend only the use of iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation).
3. Check that you have paired the heart rate sensor with the application. If paring does not work, check that bluetooth on the receiving device is enabled. If your receiving device has a bluetooth devices list, you can check if the sensor is paired. Polar H6 / H7 along with its ID number is listed when the sensor is paired. The ID number is printed on the back of the sensor. NOTE: iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 do not show Polar H6 / H7 in the bluetooth devices list.
4. Exit the application and remove the heart rate sensor (unsnap it ) from the strap. Wait 30 seconds and place the sensor back on and start the application. (To close the application entirely , make sure to press the button on the iPad/Phone twice. Press and hold the application to delete it.
5. Try restarting the application.
6. Turn the bluetooth settings in the iPhone/iPad Off and then back On.
7. Pair Sensor again in APP
8. if the steps 4-6 above do not work then Reset the transmitter by removing the battery in the H7 (about 1 - 2 minutes).
9. if the steps 4-7 above do not work Uninstall the Polar Beat App and reinstall. Repair the sensor
10. Try restarting the receiving device, i.e. Iphone
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.