Pearl Izumi Women's Thermal Glove
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.29
as of 3/15/2014 14:38 EDT details
- You Save: $5.71 (23%)
- Sales Rank:311,700
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):14 x 5 x 1
- P.R.O. Thermal fabric with Minerale(TM) provides optimal insulation, moisture transfer, dry time and odor-resistance
- Clarino (TM) synthetic leather strategically placed in high-wear areas
- 52% Minerale(TM) polyester 28% polyester 14% spandex 6% polyamide; Use simple detergents with no additives; Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product; The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better.; Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance; Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names; Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water; If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water; This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. Read the care content label; On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece; On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions; On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves You can use the dryer, carefully; If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting); This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities; If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
Keeping your core warm in the winter is easy, but keeping your digits toasty can pose a challenge. Gloves or mitts, wool or synthetic --the choices can feel perplexing. End the confusion and slip on a pair of the Pearl Izumi Thermal Women's Gloves during your next cold ride. The Thermal Gloves are constructed from Pearl's signature Thermal fabric. For extra protection, and cozy insulation, Izumi even wove in its additive fiber, Minerale. After you warm up for a few miles, the Minerale keeps your hands from overheating. And to make sure that sweat doesn't turn your hands to into ice, the fabric rapidly transfers and evaporates moisture for a consistently dry experience. For durability, synthetic leather lines high-wear areas like the palm. A soft fleece wiping surface on the thumb has also been added for wiping moisture from your glasses, nose, or brow. To keep the fabric from slipping around on your bars, the palms have silicone throughout for a dependable grip. Reflective elements throughout the glove will keep you visible in low-light conditions. The Pearl Izumi Thermal Women's Gloves come in the colors Screaming Yellow and Black. They're available in sizes Small, Medium, and Large.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.