Black High Density Foam Rollers - Extra Firm - 6" x 36" Round
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.00
as of 10/31/2014 08:58 EDT details
- You Save: $9.50 (44%)
- Seller:4MD Stores
- Size:36-inch Full Round
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):36 x 6 x 5
- Legal Disclaimer:6 x 36 inch, Round, Black, High Density. Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Molded EPE foam roller has a 1.5 lbs. per cubic foot density
- Will not lose its shape after moderate to heavy use
- Great for targeting specific muscles for self-myofascial release
- Easy to clean
- Made in the U.S.A.
Molded composite foam rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities. Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. The molded rollers are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children. Foam rollers are available in 36\", 18\" and 12\" lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile. This line of rollers is available in black. The molded composite foam rollers are more firm than the polyethylene roller and are rugged.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.